Saturday, February 2, 2013

Savouring Cookies....! :)



'Cookies' draw my attention all the time...the rich brown textured color, crispy-ness, cracked lines meandering through-out the floor of the cookie, its delicate and crumbling existence, all make my heart go circular.....literally :)

This Saturday afternoon, I indulged into eating cookies, BiG round cookies, filled with chocolate, butter n sugar.
AHH-hhh!

With eyes closed and heart pacing for more, I was not at all inclined to stop... :P

Then I stopped n settled myself for a second....only to discover that the last cookie I indulged into, gifted me a “SmiLe” apparently noticeable on my face, which lasted for long......!


9 comments:

lucia m said...

yummy!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

achala nupur said...

Hmm..!!

It was.... :O

~~~

Piera Anastasia said...

OMG they look so yummyy :)
Your blog is really great!!! :-)
I have a fashion blog too, if you want to have a look at it, it would be great :)
http://mystylerecipe.com
x

Rupa said...

We want more posts, more posts, more posts!!!!!

Anita said...

omg wow this looks amazing!
http://saltskinned.blogspot.com

GST Courses said...

What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

UI UX Design Training said...

Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

UI UX Studio Delhi said...

I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

Anonymous said...

तुम कहा चली गयी हो ?