Monday, August 27, 2012

Ri-pp-Le !! :)



Wearing a black attire
Mascara in eyes.......


I Smile,
A little dimple on cheek, appears
Made of honey!

I flaunt,
A silver coloured heart,
Embroidered with peace!

I succumb,
To my loose falling, curls
Settling perfectly on me!

I adore,
A dream under shinning stars, still
Twinkling in my eyes!



I paint,
Memories of yesterdays, with
Pastels of colors and art taught by garden butterflies

I wait,
Sitting at the corner, for
The ‘Big FuLL MooN’ to silently, walk down to me

N,
Kiss me with his eyes....sitting beside me
Palpitations galore! ;)

~~~

4 comments:

achala nupur said...

The "BIG HaLf MooN" came in.....n :* kissed me with his eyes... ! :)

Still, i am waiting for the "Big FuLL MooN".....to arrive :)

-
-
-
Though, i am happ:)yy with the ..... !!

~~~

Rupa said...

beautiful lines....

Unknown said...

Beautiful description :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!great work!!Wish I could write like you!!
Win a gorgeous bag from Tosca on my blog by clicking HERE